Sunday, January 3, 2010
Incident Report
DATE & TIME: Aug.24, 2009 @ 9:30pm
NAME OF PATIENT: Tecson, Lida Jill
PLACE OF INCIDENT: OB WARD / BIHMI

My patient, Lida Jill was rushed for IE. I don't have a patient to attend to. I seated at the locker side together with my fellow student nurses. Suddenly, our clinical instructor came. A sudden adrenalin rushed upon me. The idea that came to my mind was to run to my patient's room.

The effect of the act that I made the school- Brokenshire College and would be reflected upon my action. This would result to shameful and indecent perception of the patients to the student nurses of the school.
I hereby would like to apologize to the Dean of Nursing and to all Brokenshire staff, especially to my clinical instructor. I was devastated on my action that would destroy the school's image. I promise not to do it again. Since this is my first yo write an incidental report. and hopefully would be the last..

Clinical Instructor: __________________(invisible mode)
posted by mitaH' @ 2:09 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me


Name: mitaH'
Home: Davao City, Philippines
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates
Free Blogger Templates